Monday, July 10, 2006

Pro-Peace Blogs Fueling the Insurgency?

For years now, the right wing has been claiming that those of us who oppose Bush's optional war are inspiring the insurgency in Iraq. I was a little surprised to learn that radical Islamist insurgents were waking up in the morning and logging on to Gone Mild to read my latest posts, in the hopes of catching an anti-Bush rant among my musings about Pancho's or the Cardinals or Troost Avenue, but who was I to argue with the wisdom of those savvy right-wing bloggers?

Sadly, now it appears that the insurgents are ignoring my anti-Bush rantings, and attacking our soldiers because a few sick puppies that Bush sent to Iraq are doing things like raping 14 year-olds. Now I'm all upset because my hit counts are going to plummet. How can I compete for the potential terrorist's attention now?

1 Comments:

Blogger dolphin said...

Just curious, how are they "risking their ass[es]" for mine?

Contrary to popular belief, not every war is about our freedom. Myself (and my ass) would be in no different shape now had we not gone into Iraq.

8/02/2006 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home